Items in stock will ususally be depatched within 2 – 3 working days. Delivery is free within the UK. Please note that, depending on the value of the order, items may be sent recorded delivery or tracked delivery, requiring a signature on arrival.
EXCHANGE AND RETURNS POLICY
Under the United Kingdom’s Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days from date of receipt, as long as the items are in their original condition, unused and unworn.
To return an item for refund or exchange you MUST first obtain a Returns number from me within 14 days of dispatch of goods. To get a returns number, please email email@example.com. Do NOT return any item to us without a return number, as we will be unable to accept it.
I offer a 14 day return policy for all fully priced items. As long as they are in their original condition, unused and unworn with all original packaging, items can be returned for a refund, exchange or credit note.
I do not cover the cost of returning items.
Personalised items or commissioned items are non-refundable.
Exchanges: If the item you wish to exchange for is of higher value I will invoice the difference to you. When applying for your returns number, please let us know which item you wish to purchase instead and we will do our best to reserve it for you. You will be charged a postage cost for all exchanged items.
Refunds: We will be happy to refund any items purchased at full retail price, provided a returns number is obtained within 14 days of dispatch, and the item is returned to me in its original condition, unused and unworn and in the original packaging. All refunds exclude postage costs, as agreed in our terms, unless a mistake has been made by us.
Faulty or Damaged Products: If a product is defective, it will be exchanged for a new product at no additional charge. Refund/exchange is not guaranteed and is subject to my review of the returned product.
To take advantage of the Distance Selling Regulations please contact us prior to sending the goods back stating you wish to return them under this scheme.
Address for all returns and exchanges will provided with the Returns number.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect and secure the information we collect online to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When using this web site and our products/services, you may be required to provide both personal information and non-personally identifying information including:
- Your name, address, email address, and other basic contact information, including your IP address’
- Email communications and other correspondence between Doe Eyed Dreams and you.
- Non-personally identifiable information, such as statistics on page views, traffic to and from this web site and patterns of viewing individual pages on this web site and data that we may collect through cookies or other means.
- General information regarding our products/services you have registered to receive.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide our products/services.
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Verify your identity and the information you provide.
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our terms and conditions.
- Provide you with information that may affect your use of our products/services.
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties. We may share, and you hereby consent to our sharing of, personal information with the following:
- Service providers and affiliates who assist in the delivery of our products/services we provide to you, such as payment processing.
- Service providers, affiliates and third parties who assist in the enforcement of our terms and conditions, if necessary to comply with the law, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Doe Eyed Dreams or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Cookies are small files saved to the hard drive of the user’s computer that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website to provide a tailored experience within this website. Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
- Other cookies may be stored to your hard drive by our payment processing affiliate or when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. We do not have any control over external websites and so we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
All contents of this site, including all images and text, are copyright. The contents of the web site is provided for viewing purposes only and no images or text may be copied or reproduced unless for personal use. Permission to reproduce images for commercial use must be obtained from Doe Eyed Dreams prior to use
All works shown on this web site are protected by copyright. © Doe Eyed Dreams 2018
Website design: Doe Eyed Dreams | Photography: Doe Eyed Dreams.